Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Human

How do I express the feeling of being able to actually make a baby? Awesome. I would not consider myself divine, by any stretch of the imagination, but, the fact that I will have a little mini-me to mold and teach brings butterflies inside me.

I'm thinking this site might just become a baby picture haven, and I think I might be okay with that. Here is the first...taken on October 23...I know it is a little old, sorry. At the time of this, the baby was doing bicycle kicks in the air...a lot like daddy did in gym class twenty years before.

I think the most amazing moment in this whole experience was seeing the heart beat for the first time. The doctor seemed to gloss over it like it was nothing, but I was standing there with my mouth open, activating the ducts. Amazing, to say the least.

So, I apologize now if you do not like babies. But, really, YOU should be apologizing if you don't like babies.

1 comment:

Fresh said...

Hey Daddy-to-be. Love your blog but the floating baby is kinda scary. Love the concept but your baby is waaaaaay cuter than that. Like wow wow wee wa cute!