Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jack and Ron...my friends.


Words cannot express the love I have for these two men. Growing up, I always knew them as Mr. Daniel and Mr. Bacardi, but over the years, they have asked that I call them by their first names...Jack and Ron. These men have been with me in the good times...and the tough times. They have heard my shouts of joy...and my cries of pain. They have heard me speak and yell many times...even when they are the only ones listening.

But, they are a jealous pair. Each demanding their own night, which declares the need to separate them like 12-year-old school boys. They cannot play nice. They do not play fair, but they both play well.

There are not enough nights in the week for me to spend with my friends. But, I guess all is well. The little time we have with each other, just makes it that much sweeter.

No comments: