Thursday, September 13, 2012

When Sam does not know the answer to something, he'll come up to you and whisper "whisper it in my ear".  Hilarious. I picked him up from school and he was so excited about his PE class. The coach was walking out at the same time. Sam says, "Daddy, that's our PE coach Mrs. Gorman! Would you like to meet her?" Me, "Of course Sam!". "Mrs. Gorman, this is my dad!". When mom gets home from work I push Sam to tell mom the name of his PE coach. Sam: "Okay, I'll tell you the name of my PE coach!. pss...dad, whisper it in my ear."

Precious.

One morning, I woke Sam up for school, but Teo was being lazy. When it was getting to crunch time, I finally said "Teo, you gotta wake up." All I hear from his bedroom is "You talkin' to me!? You talkin' to me?!". 

Our little Robert DeNiro.

No comments: