Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Matthew Kelly


Yup, we fell in love with Matthew Kelly again. If you have not heard of this dynamo...check out his website. We heard both of his talks this year and have replaced Terry Hershey with the "must see" of Congress. He is only 34-years-old, but he has done so much in the past ten years that you would think he was twice that age. The way he views life and offers his perspective on how to live to be "the best-version-of-yourself" makes you walk away with a keen sense of improving. I know he sounds like all the other self-help gurus, but he is most definitely not. Amazing to say the least.

Of course, Lauren had to get his book signed and dragged me into the mix. I didn't mind meeting him, but I did not want to look like a teeny-bopper, screaming over The Beatles...even though I did want to scream and touch his face. Turns out his security force is pretty quick to react to fanatics.

No comments: