Friday, January 25, 2008

99 days and counting!

The date is approaching fast! Lauren's belly is growing and little Samuel is kicking like a rugby player. I think he sees mommy's bladder as a big soccer ball. Great job, son.

I think the education is about to begin. We bought "The Baby Book" by Dr. William Sears, which was recommended highly from friends of ours. He wrote the book from asking parents around him what they did for this and what they did for that. It looks like a pretty extensive book and I plan to use it to become the best father possible. Obviously, you don't learn to be a dad by reading a book, but at least I can learn from other people how to not completely screw up the kid. But, that is not a given either.

I will let Lauren deal with "The Birth Book", because all I have to do is pick the cigars...right?

2 comments:

Favorite Lyrics said...

You'll both enjoy "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. I highly recommend it!

Fresh said...

Books are a great resource but don't worry too much about reading them. I can tell you both will be wonderful parents whether you read any books or not. It's getting so close. I'm so excited!!